Cabin Policies & Rules
• Check in is at 4:00 p.m. – Check Out is at 11:00 a.m.
• No smoking and no pets.
• Keeping your cabin tidy during your stay will be your responsibility. You will also be responsible for leaving the cabin in good condition when you leave. Remember, these are privately owned cabins. Please treat them as you would want guests to treat your home.
• Payment: All reservations must be secured by an adult, age 21 or over, with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
• Minimum Stays: A two-night minimum stay is required on all reservations. A three-night minimum stay is required during major holiday and Spring Break weeks. A four-night minimum is required over the 4th of July. One-night stays will be considered on a case-by-case basis only. There will be an additional up charge added to the rate for all pre-approved one-night stays.
• Cancellations: All cancellations must be made personally by telephone, and then followed up with a cancellation confirmation by email. The non-refundable deposit of $50 per rental night will apply on all reservations requested. Weather conditions do not constitute an exception to the cancellations policies. If you cancel before 14 days prior to your arrival date/30 days prior to 3+ bedroom cabins and before major holiday and spring break stays you will forfeit your deposit and one night stay. If you cancel within 0-14 days of a 1 or 2 bedroom cabins, or within 30 days of 3+ bedroom cabins you will forfeit your entire stay.
• Check out Procedures: Please do not leave dirty dishes in your cabin. Remove all food from the refrigerator and start a load of towels, using laundry soap, fabric softener and warm water. An additional $80 cleaning charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure if the accommodations are left damaged or excessively untidy (such as unwashed dishes, pet urine, stains, or excessive hair on the furniture or carpet, cigarette butts found on property, stained linens or furniture, furniture rearranged, etc.). Items broken or missing from the cabin will be charged to your credit card accordingly. Shut and lock all windows and doors prior to departure.
• No smoking and no pets. Violation of this will result in a charge to your card of a minimum of $250.00 If you smoke outside dispose of your butts properly. If you check out and they are found lying on the grounds you will be charged a extra cleaning fee.
• Property Electronic Equipment: A $100 fee will be imposed for tampering with electronic equipment that causes a service call. Do not unhook, disconnect any electronic equipment for video games or other devices. Video games may be connected to available HDMI slots only. Housekeeping will check electronics before arrival to ensure they are in working order.
•Damages: Damaged or missing items will be charged to your credit card upon your departure. All cabins are inspected and inventoried prior to your arrival and immediately following departure. Please do not rearrange the furniture in your cabin. Doing so may result in damages. An additional $100 charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure if the accommodations are left damaged or excessively untidy (such as unwashed dishes, pet urine, stains, or excessive hair on the furniture or carpet, cigarette butts found on property, stained linens or furniture, furniture rearranged, etc.). Items broken or missing from the cabin will be charged to your credit card accordingly.
• Wildlife Encounters: Due to the location of our cabins in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals. Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind.
• LIABILITY: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families, or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and their family and guests.
It is our desire that these policies will help insure all of your expectations are met during your stay and that all reservations are handled properly, and that our quality of service remains of excellent quality. We will do everything we can to ensure you enjoy your stay.